Thursday, January 24, 2008

Tagged by Amanda



It is my first tag!! I'm super excited!!! WOOOTWOOT! Thanks Amanda

If you were an animal, which would you be? A dog..… they’re loyal and love to be around people.
If you were a city, which would you be? Cabo San Lucas.. Its romantic, easy going and relaxing, and unlimited chips and salsa. If I’m going to be a city it is going to be a city that has some good chips and salsa
If you were a vegetable, which would you be? Hmm.. an onion
If you were a color, which would you be? I guess Orange is the closest to my own personality---Orange combines the energy of red and the happiness of yellow. It is associated with joy, sunshine, and the tropics. Orange represents enthusiasm, fascination, happiness, creativity, determination, attraction, success, encouragement, and stimulation.
If you were a fruit, which would you be? This is a hard one kz I’m a pretty fruity person…... Lets go with a pear, because a little junk in the trunk never hurt anyone.. wootwoot
If you were a season, which would you be? I would say the very end of summer when it is not to hot, but not yet cold...so you can still do all the fun summer stuff but you aren’t melting.
If you were a shoe, which would you be? Stiletto… there really isn’t a choice for me on that one.
If you were a vehicle, which would you be? Mercedes-Benz G-Class, Black.. HOT HOT HOT!
If you were an appliance, which would you be? Toaster Oven
If you were a Disney character, which would you be? Sneezy… nothing better then getting out a good sneeze.
If you were a dessert, which would you be? I would be “score cake” aka better then sex cake, my mom made us say score care kz it had score candy bars on it… it is most delicious
If you were a time of day, which would you be? Midnight… because then I could be the first person to see the next day.
If you were a cereal, which would you be? Berries and Cream.. I’m a little lad who loves berries and crrream..(Jenna Vela) that’s not a cereal, but this is my tag and I do what I want.
If you were an instrument, which would you be? A Bassoon.

I tag Vanessa, Jenna, Nicole, Chelsea, and Jenna Vela

2 comments:

vanessa joie said...

I'm too young to be tagged! Oh dear this is going to take a minute. You crazy bassoon!

Chelsea said...

Tagged? I'm new and I don't know what to do. Who am I? What is this crazy thing called love? Meow.
I love lamp.
Chelsea Lou