Monday, June 22, 2009

They say its your BIRFDaY.... da du da du daa

Chelsea lou.... where do I even begin. How about a list of reasons why she's a great person and friend.



Chels is one of the most generous people I know. She wants to make sure that everyone is okay and will ALWAYS go the extra mile


Chels is HILARIOUS! I can't even describe the fun we had when we worked together. My stomach would hurt often after a days work with chels. I mean she is truly funny.

Chels is one of the few people who "gets me"...... I didn't realize this until I got married and Stefano's family informed me of how "weird" I am............. I guess some people just don't get my humor... but Chelsea gets mine and boy do I get hers.

Chels will ALWAYS stick up for what she believes in... she is strong and won't be pushed around.

Chels is a excellent cook. She makes the best meals all the time for her man.... Dave is one lucky guy.


Chelsea is loyal... she is the kind of friend you need because she'll always be there for you no matter what. Its nice to have a friend that always has your best interest in mind.

Chelsea is the BEST gift giver I know. She is super creative and always has the best ideas. She is def one of the most thoughtful gift givers I know as well!!!

Chels hosts the BEST parties... specifically Halloween parties.... Stefano and I anticipate this even EVER year!




I really could go on for days... Happy Birfday Chels!!! I love you so much and I'm so greatful to have you as my friend!!!!

xoxo

Megan






1 comment:

Chelsea said...

Oh wow! I had no idea you had another friend named Chelsea who has the same birthday as me. She sounds incredible! I wish I was a good cook... she is lucky to have a little chinchilla like yourself as a friend to get down with.

xoxo