1. My very first time camping was at age 21.... I know.. I just don't have a "camping" type family. I guess my dad had enough in his earlier days as a sheep herder.. YES, that's right.. Big Steve was our real life "Man from Snowy River" (Shout out to Waldo!)
2. As a young lass I went to the dentist for the very first time.... the hygienist was having me brush and then swish around that pink stuff, and it would show you all the places you missed... well she was giving me a play by play of what I was to do... first brush... I did as instructed.. second put in pink dye and swish... I did it flawlessly... 3rd spit out said dye.. THAT was something I just couldn't do apparently I told the nice lady that I couldn't spit because my mother told me I wasn't allowed to spit. The poor hygienist looked at me and said "okay just drool it out" GENIUS!
3. I love pickles.... I could eat them all day long. When I was little my mom would limit me to only two bottles a week. I could eat a full bottle in one sitting. I'm not quite that bad now(Stefano is thankful for that), but I still luuuuuuv a pickle. Morning afternoon or night I love em.
4. My hubby was my first kiss..... AKA random hook up. He is my first and last kiss with a few in between:) although I will ay I didn't like him much after the first one at the age of 16.... lets just say he wasn't my favorite person in high school. I suppose they all have a little bit of growing up to do... not me I came mature and amazing at the age of 16:)!ha!
5. I hate hate hate when people say something they know is rude. and then when what is said is reacted to they tell me to calm down....like I'm freaking out. I hate this. FIRST of all I'm not needing to calm down... YOU are the one being rude 2ND how about we throw being passive aggressive out the window and just say what's on our minds rather then being needlessly rude! I guess some people just like getting reactions out of people...... but if you are that person please stay away from me;)
6. My sister in law paige and myself tried out for Wheel OF Fortune!!! Yes, for all you unlucky soles who missed it... wheel of fortune came to Utah to get some people for the show. ALAS all we got was a 2hr wait in line and some freak of the week entertainment... we didn't even get a tryout... NeXt time Paige neeext time!
7. I can tie a cherrie in a knot in my mouth faster then anyone I've ever met. Alog with that little joy of a talent I can unwrap a starburst in my mounth faster then anyone I've ever met! Try your very hardest not to covet this little jem of a talent I hold....I know it won't be easy.
8. In our family we have a tradition that each child goes to New York City once they graduate from high school. Being the youngest this was Almost a forgotten tradition.... BuT never fear Judith and Steve pulled through and we went for my 20th birthday..... but the funny part of the story goes a little somesing like this......
We went to a shop in time square to get some last min gifts for our family before we caught our flight home. My mama and me went to the register to purchase our gifts.... the clerk asks my mom "who is that?" my mom looks and he is pointing at me (while I'm right next to her by the way). My mom points at me and says "her?"...... and he again points at me and say "who is that"....my mom... that little jokester said "Brittany Spears"..... so then the cleark gets a pen and asks me to sign his hand... YES sign his hand... with a flushed face I said "oh no I'm not brittany spears" he said he didn't care and handed me the pen... I again said "no, I'm megan not brittany" he simply didn't care.... SO I had no choice I took the pen and signed Megan J.
9. When I went on previously mentioned camping trip I jumped off a 60ft cliff! Not only was this a 60ft cliff but you had to clear a 5ft cliff right below it. So you didn't slam into the side of the mountain... I was the only girl to jump off, and out of 10 other guys only 3 would jump off the cliff..... It was such a fun trip! sorry about the movie below I couldn't turn it right side up...... BUT tilt your head and enjoy!
10. about 3 years ago I went on a date with a guy. We went skiing, which I love. I went off a drop off and at the bottom of that drop there was a bolder covered by about 2 inches of snow. just enough snow that I couldn't see the bolder..... I landed tail bone first on the bolder... I hit so hard that I crushed 3 vertebrae in my back. It was THE WORST pain of my life! My parents were called and told that I was in a skiing accident and that I might be paralyzed. Needless to say they were more then scared. I was given oxygen and rushed to the hospital.... Thankfully I wasn't paralyzed.... but it was a looooong recovery
thanks for tuning in...
I tag: Mallory, Paityn, and Paige/Erin:)